The academic session of the school is from April to March.
Admission into the Nursery, LKG, UKG and Classes from Std - I to IX & XI (Science) is open during the months of March - August every year.
1. Please collect the admission form from the school office during class hours of the months mentioned above.
2. Submit the completed Admission form along with the required documents in the school office on or before the scheduled date.
3. Let the child attend the placement test, if desired by the school. Test schedule will be communicated to you.
4. Results of admission tests will be displayed on the school notice board within a week of tests.
5. Admission is offered purely on basis of merit of performance and vacancies.
6. Consult the school office for the other admission formalities.
7. Admission process must be completed within one week of announcement of result.
8. After completion of formalities collect uniform, books, time table as per schedule.
9. Please send the child to school on the date agreed upon.
10. Admission counsellors can be contacted over mobile no. -9778080022
A student seeking admission to any class of the school must satisfy following criteria. Student's Age shall be as on 30th September of the Year.
Admission Required in Class.
Std.I cleared from a recognized school
Std.II cleared from a recognized school
Std.III cleared from a recognized school
The school does not admit any students in Class X and XII.
Std.IV cleared from a recognized school.
Std.V cleared from a recognized school.
Std.VI cleared from a recognized school.
Std.VII cleared from a recognized school.
Std.VIII cleared from a recognized school.
Std.IX cleared from a recognized school.
Std.X cleared from a recognized school.